39 top American companies have been "Short-Listed" as finalists in 10 Awards categories for the 3rd annual USA-Europe Business Services Summit & Awards.
Set for September 19th in New York, US companies will be distinguished for their operational excellence with Europe-based business services delivery centres.
US Investors are 50% of the overall investment in Business Services in CEE. We expect more than 120 top executives from 75+ companies to attend. The full-day Summit is an integral part of the program, full of top US BSC executives disclosing lessons learned, case-studies, and operating insights. Tickets can be reserved here .
• Top US Financial Services Investor in CEE
Citi Europe BNY Mellon NASDAQ Moodys Western Union
• Top US BSC Investor in Poland
3M Citi Herbalife Nutrition Jacobs/CH2M HILL QVC Global Business Services
• Top US BSC Investor in Hungary
Citi Corning Arconic Global Business Services (GBS) (Alcoa) Avis Budget Group Business Support Center Celanese BBSC
• Top US BSC Investor in Baltics
Moody’s NASDAQ Uber Western Union
• Top US BSC Investor in Romania
Molson Coors GBS Amazon Goodyear Honeywell International Services Schlumberger (Shared Services)
• Top US BSC Investor in Czech Republic or Slovakia
Newell Group (Jarden Business Services) MSD IT Global Innovation Center JNJ Global Business Services Mondelez European Business Services Centre
• Top Digital Solutions Provider from across CEE (Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria)
Genpact Talent Alpha TCS (Tata)
• Top Robotics/RPA Implementation in CEE
Groupon PWC CapGemini Western Union
• Top Global BPO/ITO Investor in CEE
Cognizant Conduent Stefanini TCS (Tata)
• Top CSR Initiative of the Year in CEE
Groupon State Street