In a world of unprecedented changes at all levels, the broad scope of challenges top financial executives are facing is unlike any other period in modern business history. Increasing amount of risk, connected and volatile markets and rapid advance of technology are putting great pressure on finance leaders. Expected to lead the change in the organizations, CFOs are transforming Finance for the digital age and resetting the way value is delivered. And transformation requires not only traditional financial skills, but also more strategic and market-facing responsibilities. In an effort to support CFOs in these dynamic times, EY and Capital are bringing back the CFO Forum as a community platform of Finance professionals in Bulgaria. With a strong history of five editions in the past, the CFO Forum is coming with insight and guidance on aspects of interest to CFOs and future finance leaders as they seek to develop themselves, their teams and learn from others within the community.
Some of the key topics for discussion at the CFO Forum:
- The forces and trends that are changing the CFO profession
- Using data and technology to drive a new future for digital reporting
- How CFOs can use blockchain to drive value for finance?
- How have companies in Bulgaria progressed towards digital transformation
- The significant shift of Beyond budgeting approach
- Transforming Finance function through Shared services
- Building Finance team of a growing organization
- What does it take to make it to the top in the finance function?
More information and tickets - here