First Outsourcing Excellence Awards 2016 in Bulgaria
SOFIA (Bulgaria), June 16, 2016 - Fifteenth awards in the first edition of the Bulgarian Outsourcing Excellence Awards were handed out by the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association at the Awards Gala dinner at “Hilton Sofia” hotel. The awards are aimed at recognizing the success, business growth and leadership of the industry in six key categories for the sector – four categories, core for the industry and two bringing together the efforts of the business, local government and universities.
The winners are:
- Outsourcing Provider of the Year – the first place takes A Data Pro, followed by Sofica Group and Telus International on second place; Scale Focus won the third.
- Innovative Company of the Year is Concentrix. The company as well shares the second place in the category with InterConsult Bulgaria. The third place is for C3i Healthcare Connections.
- Outsourcing Employer of the Year is A Data Pro. The second place is for Telus International, and the third - for Scale Focus.
- Shared Service Centre of the Year in the first edition of the Bulgarian Outsourcing Awards is Unify.
- Outsourcing Business Building of the Year is the European Trade Center.
The award “Outsourcing City of the Year”, which goal is to recognize the common efforts of the local government, the business and the universities for building and development of the best conditions for growth of the sector in a certain city, is awarded to Plovdiv. Bulgarian Outsourcing Association hands one special award in the category to Burgas – “Outsourcing City with Highest Growth Potential”.
The jury of the first Outsourcing Excellence Awards 2016 in Bulgaria consists of prominent foreign experts from across the world with remarkable experience in the sector while evaluating the applicants:
- Adrian Quayle – Managing Partner, Avasant Europe and Member of the UK NOA Advisory Council
- Paul Hart – Senior Managing Consultant for a UK Relationship Alignment & Governance Practice
- Roy Rachamimov - Associated Director, Strategic Initiatives Management group, Ernst & Young LLP
- Prof. Ilan Oshri – Professor of Technology and Globalization, Loughborough University
- Gary Slade – General Manager Europe, Concentrix
- Anurag Srivastava – Practice Director, Global Sourcing, Everest Group
- Sarah Burnett – Vice President of Research at Everest Group