SoftServe is the largest global IT company with Ukrainian roots specializing in software development and consultancy services. With European headquarters in Lviv, Ukraine, and American headquarters in Austin, Texas, the company employs more than 4,500 people in offices throughout the United States and Europe. The company has development centers in Ukraine, Poland and Bulgaria. Overall SoftServe business representatives work in 29 biggest cities in 9 countries worldwide. In 2011 SoftServe was selected the Best Employer in Central and Eastern Europe by Aon Hewitt. Since 2010 the company holds the title of the best employer in Ukraine (2010, 2011, 2013-2014 years) in Aon Hewitt ranking.
To achieve this we’ve built a strong team of the brightest, most inquiring minds in the industry, and form close, collaborative, trusting relationships with our clients, so we can really understand their needs, and deliver intuitive software that exceeds their expectations and drives their success.
Our experience stretches from Big Data/Analytics, Cloud, Security and UX Design to the Internet of Things, Digital Health and Digital Transformation.
We invest up front to understand our clients’ goals, and build a trusting relationship as we go. We deliver a premium client experience every time and measure our success by our clients’ success. Whether it’s the experience we bring to helping create your solution, the experience you have during the process or the end user experience, at SoftServe, experience matters.
- Digital health
- Internet of Things
- Big Data
- Quality assurance
- UX design
- Data science
- Software architecture
Recent Awards and Certificates
- Recognized as Leader by IAOP in the 2016 Global Outsourcing 100® list
- 2016 CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards, winner of the ‘IT Services Firm of the Year – CEE (excluding Poland)’ category
- Achieved Amazon Web Services Big Data Competency for Delivering Data Solutions in the Cloud in 2016
- ‘Security Solution of the Year’ in the 2015 European IT & Software Excellence Awards, Solution Provider category
- Working with Investors in People Certification in 2015
- Achieved ISO 27001:2013 Certification for Locations in Europe and North America in 2014
For more information, please visit www.softserveinc.com